Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

No Improv or Comics, but in the Meantime...

In a rare occurrence, I was unable to see any improv shows this week. A hectic schedule in my day job turned it into a day-and-night job, keeping me from seeing The Doug Dank Project, The Gorgeous Ladies of Comedy's breast-cancer research benefit show, or any of the Dad's Garage shows...and then tonight, I'd hoped to get my ad-lib fix at the Laughing Matters show, but they wound up having to cancel due to poor attendance. (Damn that football game!)

I also didn't have a chance to pick up my comics this week, so no comments on that front either...but just so I won't have a content-free weekend, here's one of my favorite old covers.

"Faster than a speeding bullet...more powerful than a locomotive...able to leap to improbable conclusions in a single bound of logic!"

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, Lois could've said, "Oh no! You've found me out! I-I'm really Batwoman ! Say...would you like to be my Partner, too?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home