Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

An awful pun I couldn't resist...

(My apologies in advance...and I'm sure I'm not the first person to make this joke...but I can't help myself.)

So, this week, I was finally able to go to the comics shop and pick up the books that were waiting for me (there was a backlog of several weeks, due to transportation issues). Anyway, among the books I picked up were Gail Simone's Atom #2 and #3. As usual for Simone, great stuff all around, but the part that really thrilled me was the return of...

M'NAGALAH!

Doot-doo-de-doo-doo!

M'NAGALAH!

Doot-doo-doot-doo!

M'NAGALAH!

Doot-doo-de-doo-doo, de-doo-doo, de-doo-doo, de-doo-doo-de-de-doot-doot-doot-doo!

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Richard said...

I'm sure the ghost of Piero Umiliani would thank you if he could.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home