Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I Would So Eat That

Something that came to me in a dream last night. It started out with me and some friends sitting at the table, when one of them (Z) accidentally knocked a bowl of cereal on the floor. However, when he picked it up, the dream suddenly morphed from a domestic scene into a commercial, with Z doing the pitch for...

Farg-O's!

Sweet, crunchy oat Marge Gundersons with just a touch of honey, with three fun marshmallow shapes: police badges, bundles of money, and Steve Buscemi heads.

Of course, when I woke up, I couldn't have breakfast because no other cereal would satisfy me after that concept.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger googum said...

Heh. The other day, my wife got that verdammt Justin Timberlake CD, and I was momentarily positive one of the lines was, "Get your Sexy-o's."

I'm so going deaf, but at least I'll no longer have to pretend to not hear things.

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i had a dream that you were just accepted in adult movies, and were asking for my advice on how to handle your first scenes with Jenna Jameson...And then JONAH Jameson shows up and wants to know why she didn't get any pictures of Spider-Man...dreams are weird, you betcha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home