Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Monday, September 11, 2006

What's Distracting Patricia?

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. When I have a bit more time to put my thoughts together, I'd like to post about going to DragonCon last week (not to mention getting back to scanning & uploading my sketch collection).

But for right now, it's meme time again! Here's my contribution to the "What's Distracting Patricia?" fill-in-the-blank from Dave Ex Machina:


I know the size of the image doesn't make it too clear what's on her mind, but it's something that's definitely been running through MY head non-stop since I first saw it...

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger acespot said...

Gee thanks a lot...now I can't get it out of my head.
http://acespot1.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home