Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Busy Weekend

Haven't had much opportunity to post this week, and the weekend is looking to be just as busy...tonight, I'll be going to Sketchworks for their "Sketchapalooza" Best-Of show (its closing weekend, if anybody out there wants to see it), then Saturday morning will be the closing episode (until February) of "Uncle Grampa's Hoo-Dilly Storytime." Saturday night, I may or may not be able to make it to Brian Bannon's "Inside Voice" stand-up show at 7 Stages...but I'll give Brian a shout-out just in case.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Brian Bannon said...

Thanks for the shout-out but I've closed that show for now.

The need to charge a cover goes against my quiet anti-capitalist leanings. In other words I hate having comics having to invite people to pay to see 'em when every other open mic in town is free.

You were great in that skit last week, though. Thanks for start/ending that show on a high note.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home