Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Hey, He's Still Here!

Maybe it's just me, but I always get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I find out that a creator whose work I haven't seen in years (and hadn't even thought about for almost as long) is still alive and active. That's why I was pleasantly surprised to notice something about the mazes featured in the comics section of Atlanta's generally-unremarkable free weekly Sunday Paper:

Did you notice it, too? Copyright 2007 Tony Tallarico. Tony-freakin'-Tallarico! The guy who drew Charlton's Blue Beetle, and Dell's notorious Dracula and Frankenstein super-hero comics (hence my choice of these particular scans).
Keep it up, Tony! Glad to see you're still keeping busy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home