Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Pointless Pondering

At dinner the other night, it occurred to me...every ketchup (or catsup, whichever spelling you prefer) bottle I've ever seen has read "[insert brand name here] Tomato Ketchup." Which got me thinking...is there any other kind of ketchup besides tomato? I suppose it's theoretically possible to subject any number of fruits and vegetables to the ketchuping process, but I've never heard of it being done...

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Richard said...

Enjoy!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Erich said...

Thanks for the link! I wouldn't have thought there'd be an on-line store devoted entirely to ketchup...but then, I'm no longer surprised by ANYTHING I find on-line.

Mmm...mango ketchup...

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger The Doc said...

I thank you for an entry that made me so curious, I went on a ketchup-researching rampage. If you're interested in what I found out, check out le blog. If not, much thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home