Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Friday, October 27, 2006

CAW Addendum: Shang-Chi


I know that Cheesecake/ Beefcake Appreciation Week is over, but I just had to scan this in as an addendum. I felt a little guilty over neglecting the "beefcake" aspect of the week, but because it's not a subject I generally think about, there just weren't any examples that came to mind while I was making the scans.

After the fact, though, I realized that one of the very issues I scanned for a previous post was also a good source for material to alleviate the gender imbalance. Without further ado, here is the splash panel to Master of Kung Fu #31, featuring not only the shirtless Shang-Chi, but also the more covered-up but still extremely manly Clive Reston and Black Jack Tarr.

To Kalinara and all other beefcake enthusiasts: My apologies for not thinking of this one sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home