Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Remember Whens-Day: Alan Scott by Mart Nodell

Now that I've gotten up-to-date with posting my Musical Sketchbook collection, I'm now going to start sharing scans from the other sketchbook I've been keeping over the years...a sketchbook devoted to Golden Age characters.

I started this collection back in 1992, when Martin Nodell was a guest at a local convention. After all, when you have a legend of the Golden Age attending, you can't miss an opportunity like that. I'm honored to have had him get the book off to such a beautiful start.



More Golden Age goodness to come!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Magnificent!

Oh Alan...there is no way that that costume should work...and yet somehow...you MAKE it happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home