Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Friend on TV

I know I haven't been posting lately, except for the regular features I'd pretty much committed myself to ("VHS Vednesday," "What I Sang")...things have been pretty busy, and I've also been feeling a little down (not because of anything personal, just because of all the bad news that's gone down in the past few months, from Heath Ledger and Brad Renfro, to Steve Gerber and Dave Stevens, to the campus murders of Lauren Burk and Eve Carson--sorry, now I'm probably getting you down as well).

Anyway, I really need to lighten up, so I just thought I'd share some fun news. Tonight, a friend of mine--Jen Caldwell of Dad's Garage, JaCKPie, and Anna NicoleMiner's Daughter--is going to be appearing on "Tyler Perry's House of Payne" at 10:00 EST on TBS. I'll be watching!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home