Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well, This Sucks...

I was in a car accident today.

Luckily, nobody was hurt, but it'll be a while before I'll know how badly my car is damaged. I did manage to arrange it with my insurance and pick up a rental car, but I'll be doing as little driving as possible while I've got it. I probably shouldn't discuss the accident itself...suffice it to say that it was the fault of the other guy. And yet, since "the other guy" is a 16-year-old kid, I can't really bring myself to be too upset with him (even though I feel like I should).

So, as you can imagine, my mood has been constantly cycling between anger and frustration at the situation, and thankfulness and relief that it wasn't a lot worse.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Brian Bannon said...

Glad you're ok.

I keep waiting for Segway prices to come down myself.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Maxo said...

Yikes - good to hear you're OK. And don't take it too easy on the kid; sometimes having the crap scared out of you teaches you a lesson you need to learn. Like not hitting people with your car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home