Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

When a 'Top 10' Just Isn't Enough...

Well, I missed my chance to vote in Brian Cronin's "Top Ten Marvel & DC Characters" poll...but luckily, Jon over at Facedown in the Gutters is holding a survey of his own, inviting people to send in their 25 favorite characters from each universe. He'll be accepting e-mails until Wednesday the 19th, so send in those lists to Jon (at the e-mail link on his post).

Anyway, here are my lists:

Marvel

1. The Thing
2. Captain America
3. Spider-Man
4. Dr. Doom
5. She-Hulk
6. J. Jonah Jameson
7. Hulk
8. Howard the Duck
9. Squirrel Girl
10. Thor
11. Namor
12. Rick Jones
13. Mary Jane Watson-Parker
14. Invisible Woman
15. The Beast
16. Strong Guy
17. Songbird
18. Sharon Carter
19. Lockjaw
20. Volstagg
21. Fin Fang Foom
22. Ulysses Bloodstone
23. Pip the Troll
24. Angar the Screamer
25. The Elf with a Gun

DC

1. Ambush Bug
2. Batman
3. Guy Gardner
4. Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
5. Death (of the Endless)
6. Superman
7. Dream (of the Endless)
8. Mary Marvel
9. Flash (Wally West)
10. Big Barda
11. Plastic Man
12. Elasti-Girl (Rita Farr)
13. Oracle
14. Robotman (Cliff Steele)
15. Kilowog
16. Mr. Nobody
17. Power Girl
18. Alfred Pennyworth
19. Atom (Ryan Choi)
20. Crazy Jane
21. Blue Devil
22. Animal Man
23. Cat-Man
24. Deadshot
25. Lady Blackhawk

That's how my lists stood when I sent them in...of course, immediately after I mailed it, I realized "How could I have forgotten Detective Chimp?" Yeah, I know it's pretty heavily-skewed towards the comic-relief characters...that's just the way I roll.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home