Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

And Now, the Sketches

I've finished scanning in the sketches I got at Dragon*Con, and I hope you enjoy them!


First, I got two for my Golden Age sketchbook...Christopher Jones' rendition of the Red Tornado.


And the Red Bee by Jason Yungbluth:

In the musical sketchbook, I got two contributions from Peter Bagge: First, letting him make his own song selection, he did this illustration of Mudhoney's "Here Comes Sickness."


Then, from the sadly defunct and much-missed Weekly World News, here's Bat Boy singing the opening verse from Bat Boy: The Musical.


And finally, I got this beautiful Adam Hughes drawing of Power Girl listening to "I'm Wearing an Orange Tank Top" by Anna NicoleMiner's Daughter:



(Incidentally, ANMD will be playing at the 10 High this Friday night...I'm looking forward to the show!)







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home