Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Meme, I, Self, and Eye

Participating in yet another meme: The MyHeritage celebrity-look-alike program. I believe this was started by BeaucoupKevin, though I first encountered it on Sleestak's site.

I uploaded this photo taken of me with Brian Bolland from a convention a few years ago:












And now, my results:

Hmm...so, I most closely resemble Jena Malone (73%), followed by Laurence Olivier, Matthew McConaughey, Kareena Kapoor...damn, I've already forgotten who the next two are...Arnold Schwarzenegger, and finally Keith Haring. What does it say about me that I'm more excited about looking like Keith Haring than Matthew McConaughey?

Now, the big question...what about Brian Bolland? Well, here are his results from that same photo:

Scott Bakula, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Colin Farrell, Luke Wilson, Alexander Borodin, Anthony Quinn, Albert Einstein, and Johnny Depp.

I don't know why, Solzhenitsyn seems the most appropriate out of those...

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Bully said...

But Brian Bolland goes leaping from life to life, putting comics covers right that were once wrong, so it's all very appropriate.

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought he looked like Peter Sellers, like Inspector Clouseau...You remind me of the "Big Boy" from Shoney's...and somehow Spridle From Speed Racer...which means you are to be feared...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home