Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Panel of the Week: My Little Donald Sutherland

What's this? Actual content? From me?
That's right, one of the comics I picked up this week had a panel so good, I just had to scan and share it. From the first issue of IDW's "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic," writer Katie Cook and artist Andy Price present a riff on "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," with several ponies being replaced with blank-eyed, mindless duplicates. When the few unaffected ponies notice what's going on, they're pointed out by a shrieking Donald-Sutherland-in-Pony-Form:

And if that panel alone isn't worth the cover price, the rest of the story definitely is.

I can't promise I'll be able to make "Panel of the Week" a regular feature, but this was just too good not to point out.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

My God! It looks like him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home