Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Monday, November 26, 2012

A Musical Monday Duet: Dex-Starr and Satana Sing Cliff Richard

In the year since my last "Musical Monday" post, I've gotten a few more sketches in my sketchbook...and now that I've shared all my Golden Age Sketchbook drawings, let's go back where we left off, shall we?

This time, I've got not one, but two sketches to share: Two artists, two characters, but one song. Specifically, two unrelated characters embodying two consecutive verses of Cliff Richard's "Devil Woman." First, Peter Cutler offers this scene of Dex-Starr, that cat with them evil eyes:
Then, Geoffrey Gwin presents Marvel's resident "Devil Woman," Satana.

She's gonna get you!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

These are sensational!

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Curtain Cleaning Dearborn Heights said...

Great read thaank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home