Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What I Sang 4-9

I didn't have a chance to post earlier, so here's a somewhat delayed report on last night's karaoke at the Star Bar. I went there and hung out with several friends from Dad's Garage, including a special guest...mc chris, who was in town for the night for the "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" movie premiere. He did one of his own raps, using the karaoke (Journey, if I recall correctly) only as the backing music. Incredibly cool.

My own songs for last night:

"The Distance" by Cake.
"Dragula" by Rob Zombie. (I had seen "Grindhouse" that afternoon and felt compelled to do a song that tied in with it in SOME way...I would have done April March's "Chick Habit" if it were available in karaoke form.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home