Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What I Sang

This post is for Ben, Jessica the Destroyer, DQ, and everybody else who was at O'Terrill's tonight. Since my musical tastes are so eclectic that I frequently get asked "Where do you find those songs?", I've decided to offer a rundown of the songs I sang at karaoke tonight, with YouTube links where applicable. (This may become a regular feature, though I'm aware that I have an unfortunate habit of starting "regular features" and not following through with the "regular" part...)

Anyway, tonight's offerings:

"The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac.
"Hyperactive" by Thomas Dolby.
"Makin' It" by David Naughton. (No video to link to...I would've thought that somebody somewhere would have uploaded the opening credits of the short-lived TV series, since just about everything else is on the internet, but no such luck.)
"It Ain't What You Do It's the Way That You Do It" by Fun Boy Three & Bananarama.
"Are You Ready for the Sex Girls" by Gleaming Spires. (There doesn't seem to be a "real" video for this on YouTube, but somebody put together a montage of Harley Quinn drawings to the tune...strangely appropriate...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home