Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Musical Monday: Clayface Sings The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black

Sometimes, a character suggests a suitable tune...and sometimes, I hear a line that suggests a character. When I listened to "You Slay Me" by the outrageous band The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black and heard one line in particular ("I'm a slimy mush to your tender little touch"), I was reminded of Clayface's flesh-melting powers. So, I got horror artist Tim Vigil (of "Faust" notoriety) to illustrate a literal interpretation of that verse.

Oddly enough, this is probably the LEAST disgusting thing Tim Vigil has ever drawn...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Kora said...

This turned out really well. It reminds me of the date he was on where he accidentally melted his lady friend. Its just a shame we don't see Payne's melting abilities in action more often, be it in art pieces such as this, or the comics.

Out of curiosity, is there a higher res version of this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home