Fish-Flavored Baseball Bat

It's a John Cleese reference.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Post for SallyP

Remembering SallyP's appreciation of the madness that is Mary Worth, I thought I'd share a couple of brilliant sites dedicated to the strip. (Yes, there's more than one.) In addition to the occasional MW roast at the all-encompassing Comics Curmudgeon and Daily Comics Review, I've just discovered the all-Mary-all-the-time blog Mary Worth and Me (how did I not find this one before)? Also, in the course of the strip's current identity-theft storyline, some twisted genius has set up a website for the fictitious Enormoushop.com! (Toby Cameron, beware!) It's a bonanza of meddlesomeness!

And, as a bonus for Sally, here's another DragonCon picture. He may not be a true Green Lantern, but I figured she'd like this shot of Power Ring with the Riddler.
(click picture to Power-up-size)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Bryce Baker said...

Thanks for the plug Erich!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Why that's a lovely picture, Erich!

I do indeed read Comics Curmudgeon, and chortle quietly to myself the whole time. I have to admit that this latest tale of woe with Toby's computer problems has been a bit on the...dull side. Stupifyingly dull. Catatonically dull. I just picture Mary sitting at home, getting blotto on homemade dandelion wine and fondling her pearl-handled pistol lovingly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home